HEARING LOSS AND THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY
A presentation by two experts on the subject: Professor O´Connor will be speaking on loss of hearing while Miguel Briales will be speaking on hearing loss and the latest technology in hearing aids including remote hearing aid programming.
Professor Carlos O´Connor Reina
– Ear, nose and throat specialist
– Associate profesor of Otolaryngology at the University of Seville.
– Co-director of the department of Otolaryngology, Hospital Quiron Marbella.
– First European Otolaryngologist recognized as expert somnologist.
– 2002 – Doctor of Medicine and Surgery. Cum laude.
– 1994- Approves MIR (2nd Spain, 1st Andalucía)
– 1989-1994 Studied Medicine in Sevilla (Hospital Universitario Virgen Macarena)
For more details www.carlosoconnor.es
Miguel Briales Jimenez
– 1992 to present – Technical specialist in hearing aids
– 1989-1991 – Wits College – audiology
– 1984 -1988 – Wits Technical College- Technical engineerng